As more testing sites are popping up around the Roaring Fork Valley, here are some tips about when and how to expect your test results…
When to be tested:
- If you are experiencing ANY of the following: fever of 100.4°F or higher, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, fatigue, body aches, headache, sore throat, chills, diarrhea, nausea, runny nose, congestion, stomach pain, or vomiting. Please call your primary care physician or visit our testing site page
- If you think or know you were exposed to someone with COVID-19
- At this time, we are not recommending that asymptomatic individuals (people without symptoms) who have not had a known exposure to COVID-19 receive testing. However, if an asymptomatic test is necessary, please visit our testing web page here to review which sites conduct asymptomatic testing. A great option would be to set up an appointment at Clark’s Pharmacy!
When and How to Expect your Test Results?
Were you referred by or tested by your Primary Care Provider?
- If yes, please reach out to your Primary Care Provider for your test results. Note that Pitkin County Public Health employees do not have the capacity to follow up on those who were not referred by us.
Were you referred by a Pitkin County Public Health employee to be tested?
- If yes, please reach out to Pitkin County Public Health for your test results by calling 970-429-3361.
If you were tested at any of the following testing sites, please expect an email and/or phone notification with your test results:
- Aspen Airport
- Downtown Aspen
- Clark’s Pharmacy
- Snowmass Village Town Hall
- Aspen Valley Primary Care, Basalt Office
- El Jebel/Eagle County Community Center
- Garfield County Roaring Fork School District Office, Glenwood Springs
When can I expect to have my test results?
Depending on the testing site, test turn-around-time can vary. Please be patient and expect results between 2-5 days.