We Welcome You To Pitkin County!
We are thrilled you have selected Aspen/Snowmass as your travel destination. Our entire community has worked hard to manage the impact of COVID-19. Pitkin County Public Health strongly encourages the community to mask up in indoor public settings and to take prevention actions and stay informed. Vaccination remains the most powerful tool to protect yourself and your family, increase community-level protection, and end this pandemic. Below are a few resources to help you plan and enjoy your stay.
Local Guidelines will inform you of COVID-19 restrictions and recommendations.
Visitor’s Resource Guide is available to help you navigate restaurants, shops, lodging and activities.
Snowmass Area Information for all things Snowmass!
Pitkin County Alerts
- Text pitkinalert to 888777 if visiting for a short time
- To receive Local Public Health (COVID-19) and Emergency Information and Alerts
- Text STOP to 888777 at any time to be removed from system
- Sign up for Customized Alerts at www.pitkinalert.org
- Sign up for Emergency, Community, Public Health, Traffic and Weather Alerts
- Sign up to receive Alerts via text, phone call or email for specific locations within our Valley