Current CDC Covid-19 Community Level
Pitkin County is currently at a LOW level. Learn more.
- Aspen Valley Hospital Capacity: COMFORTABLE*
(Based on an evaluation of inpatient hospitalizations, transfer capacity, healthcare workers out and average daily visits in ER, respiratory evaluation, and COVID-19 testing)
- Pitkin County Resident Hospital Admissions: 0 (in past 28 days)
- All Colorado Hospitalizations:
- 89% of Acute Care Beds in Use
- 84% of ICU Beds in Use
- 33% of Those Hospitalized are Unvaccinated
7-Day COVID-19 Case Summary
- New Pitkin County cases in the previous 7 days: 5
- Resident Incidence Rate: 29/100,000
(The cumulative incidence rate is calculated by dividing the total number of cases over the census population, then multiplying by 100,000)
7-Day Testing Summary
- Positivity Rate: 16%
Updated COVID-19 Boosters: “Changing the locks to the immune system doors”
Covid-19 has changed, our vaccines have changed with it! Read on our latest blog about the updated bivalent Pfizer and Moderna booster shots, the science behind them, and why you should get boosted before the winter season. Dates for upcoming vaccination clinics in the RFV can be found here.
Upcoming Vaccination Clinics In Pitkin County
Visit the Get Vaccinated webpage for details and to make appointments.
- Sun, November 20, 9:00am – 5:00pm – Glenwood Springs Mall / 51027 Hwy 6 & 24 Glenwood Springs CO 81601
- Mon, November 21, 9:00am – 5:00pm – Woody Creek Station / 31336 CO 82, Aspen CO 81611
- Weds, November 23, 9:00am – 5:00pm – Woody Creek Station / 31336 CO 82, Aspen CO 81611
- Fri, November 25, 9:00am – 5:00pm – Downtown Aspen / 412 Rio Grand Pl, Aspen CO, 81611
COVID-19 & FLU VACCINE CLINIC. *Moderna/Pfizer Bivalent COVID-19 vaccines available. If you are getting a follow-up dose, please bring your CDC vaccine card.