Live events may look a little different than what we’re used to, but the electric feeling of excitement and connection will always remain.
If you’re planning to attend an event, be sure to check the venue website for COVID-19 safety requirements before you go. This is an important step if you’re considering bringing your whole family out for a night on the town; especially with younger children who are not eligible to receive vaccinations at this time.
Here are some of the COVID-19 safety precautions venues are taking:
- Verification of COVID-19 vaccination status
- Verification of a negative COVID-19 test result
- Masks required/recommended for unvaccinated individuals
- Physical distancing
- Routine cleaning
- Digital ticketing
- Hybrid virtual/live events
- Staggered entry time
- Refunds or ticket exchanges
Each venue determines their own COVID-19 guidelines, so be sure to check the venue site below for more detailed info before going to an event.
Get Vaccinated so you can enjoy in-person events without a worry.
Don’t go if you…
- Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have COVID-19 symptoms
- Are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
- May have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days and are not fully vaccinated
- Are at increased risk of severe illness with COVID-19 and are not fully vaccinated
During the Event…
- Follow event venue guidelines
- Have fun!
After the Event…
- If you develop symptoms of COVID-19 or you test positive for COVID-19, notify the event venue. This can help reduce the spread of COVID-19 by ensuring that others get tested or stay home, if needed.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have symptoms and haven’t been fully vaccinated, get tested. While you are waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test, stay at home.
Keep these tips in mind when attending a show so you can focus on making memories that will last.