A Healthy Summer Starts with You!
As COVID-19 restrictions continue to loosen, responsibility falls on individuals to stay healthy. Below you will find best practices and science-based solutions to help prevent COVID-19 spread within our community.
Vaccinations are providing excellent protection against COVID-19 and are available to people ages 12 and up. Once vaccinated, you no longer have to quarantine if exposed (no more missing work!) and will be able to attend select Aspen events without providing a negative test.
Vaccine = Peace of mind. Get vaccinated today.
Without informal gathering mandates from Public Health, we have to decide what feels safe for us as individuals. Below are specific examples:
- Outside is always better than inside
- Avoid crowds when possible
- When in doubt, mask up
- RSVP no if sick
- Choosing safer activities
If we’ve learned one thing in the past year, its to not expose others if you feel sick. Follow the three easy steps.
- Be alert for symptoms.
- Do NOT go to work/school if sick or experiencing any of the following: headache, sore throat, fever, cough, recent inability to taste or smell, shortness of breath, body aches, diarrhea, fatigue, chills, vomiting and/or abdominal pain.
- Get tested
We are all tired of hearing it, but it works. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. In a pinch, hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol works.
- Continue to clean and disinfect high touch surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- Check out cleaning and disinfecting tips from CDC here.