Did you miss this week’s Community Meeting? Watch the recording here.
Join Pitkin County Commissioner, Greg Poschman, who hosts several educators and administrators to discuss back to school strategies being employed throughout the Roaring Fork Valley.
Resources from this meeting include:
- Aspen Family Connections: 970-205 7025 aspenfamilyconnections.org for all families with children 0-18 in Pitkin County. Food distribution is every Wednesday, from 12-2pm at Buttermilk
- To make a referral for a concern of child abuse or neglect, please call the state hotline at 1-844-264-5437.
- Aspen Family Connections is able to help with scholarships for supervised learning programs like the one at the Aspen Youth Center.
- Aspen Youth Center 970-544-4130 email@example.com – email for questions about school year programs
- Click here to sign up to be a substitute teacher in the Aspen School District